About the TUBE Council
The Tube Council is a not-for-profit trade organization of businesses engaged in producing products or services related to the collapsible squeeze tube industry. The Tube Council began over seventy years ago when owners of tube manufacturing operations gathered to acquire and disseminate valuable information relevant to Tube industry members.
Today, the Tube Council continues to promote the tube with these objectives:
- Provide opportunity for the exchange of experiences and opinions through discussion, study and publications
- Conduct competitions and award outstanding tube packaging.
- Conduct courses of study for people desiring executive and administrative functions in the tube packaging field.
- Hold meetings and conferences for the mutual improvement and education of members.
- Cooperate with local, regional and peer groups of packaging professionals to advance the use of collapsible tubes.
- Promote Tubes as the Package of Choice
- Technical & Professional Development
- Acquire, Preserve, & Disseminate Tube Industry Data
- Resources & Specialized Information for Industry Professionals
- Recognize Packaging Excellence
- Build Relationships Through Networking & New Contacts