Injection Molded Tubes with In Mold Label (IML) are widely used across many industries due to their quick lead times, sustainability, and decor options.
Because each component of the tube is printed and manufactured under the same roof, these tubes not only have a quick lead time, but also use up to 35% less energy to produce. Each tube has printing covering 100% of the tube offering more room for decor and brand labels as well as effects such as metallics or holographs. IML tubes are 100% recyclable and are the packaging option of choice for a variety of industries.
Benefits of Injection Molded Tubes with IML
- The IML printing enables outstanding decoration possibilities as the IML is printed flat and can create amazing photographic quality and all kinds of effects such as shiny metallics or holographics
- IML Tubes are 100% printed from shoulder to crimping area with a no seam look maximizing the real estate for printing surface
- Lead Times
- Because of the vertical integration ( all components printed and manufactured under the same roof), lead times are very short
- IML Tubes are 100% recyclable without separating the various components as all components of the IML Tubes are 100% PP
- Because all components are manufactured and printed under the same roof and because the tube molding process consists of only one step for both shoulder and wall , the technology uses up to 35 % less energy to produce an IML Tube.
- IML Tubes and caps can now be molded in Post Consumer Recycled Resin (PCR) making them even more sustainable