CCL Tube Inc., a division of CCL Industries, is the leading manufacturer of plastic tube packaging solutions for the Americas. The company’s commitment to quality, service and innovation enables today’s highly competitive cosmetic, personal and health care brands to provide their end-users with durable and appealing packaging. CCL Tube employs 450 dedicated and talented team members at its Moorestown, New Jersery, Los Angeles, California, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania , and New Albany, Ohio manufacturing facilities.
CCL Tube’s commitment to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ensures the highest standards in quality assurance, engineering and manufacturing of our finished products. Our efficient and modern manufacturing and decorating facilities produce flexible tubes in clear, opaque white, and a rainbow of custom colors.
We use only U.S or European Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and a combination of LDPE and HDPE as well as Soft Touch© resins in the manufacturing of our standard tubes.
Tube material, just like tube body, head and orifice configuration, is determined by the product’s viscosity and characteristics as well as end-use application. CCL is available to assist customers in determining the appropriate tube structure best suited for their tube project.
- Extruded Plastic
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Personal Care Market
- Oral Care
- Household & Industrial
Features & Benefits
- Earthtube (PCR)
- CCL is the leader in eco-friendly tube packaging utilizing PCR and Bio-Resin technology. Our Earthtube uses up to 70% Post Consumer Resin.
- Plastic Tubes
- CCL offers premium decorated plastic tubes designed to meet your specific packaging needs. CCL is also a pioneer in the development of PCR (Post Consumer Resin)/Bio-Resin tubes for customers with a strong commitment to the environment.
- Labeled Tubes
- CCL has a full offering of tube labels including full-wraps, spot labels and Expanded Content Labels. Learn about our new innovative Eclipse Tube Label available through CCL Tube.
- Specialty Tubes
- Complementing our standard decorating capabilities, we’ve commercialized a variety of decorating innovations to enhance and add interest to your tube decorating strategies.
- Inks, Coatings, and Colorants
- Foils & Holographic Material
- Laminate Film Manufacturing
- Pressure Sensitive Tube Labels
- Tube Manufacturing & Printing Equipment
1 Lasley Avenue
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18706 USA
Phone: (570) 899-2153